Azka Rizwana Siddiqui
Student at Dawood College of Engineering and Technology at Dawood College of Engineering and Technology
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Overview
- Internee at Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited
- Internee at Pakistan Machine Tool Factory
- Occupational Health Safety and Management at Attended Workshop Organize by SPE, NED chapter
- Dawood College of Engineering and Technology
- Govt. degree college, Malir cantt.
- Agha Khan School
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Education
Dawood College of Engineering and Technology
Bachelor's of Engineering (B.E), Chemical Engineering
2011 – 2015 (expected)
Govt. degree college, Malir cantt.
Higher secondary education, Pre-Engineering
2008 – 2010
Agha Khan School
Matriculation, General science
1997 – 2008
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Experience
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Oil & Energy industry
February 2013 – March 2013 (2 months)
I have been interned in BYCO Petroleum Pakistan Limited for a month, from 20th February to 20th March in Oil Refining Complex II of the industry.
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Skills & Expertise
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Summary
My principle objective of my career is to build up my skills and abilities and to enhance my technical and engineering capabilities. My standards are to strengthen my practical and professional experiences and to learn the methodology of industries and organizations.
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Languages
English(Professional working proficiency)
Urdu(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Azka Rizwana Siddiqui's Additional Information
Contact Azka Rizwana for:
- career opportunities
- new ventures
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Azka Rizwana Siddiqui’s full profile to...
- See who you and Azka Rizwana Siddiqui know in common
- Get introduced to Azka Rizwana Siddiqui
- Contact Azka Rizwana Siddiqui directly