Muhammad Arif Ashraf
- Marketing and Advertising
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Overview
- Personal Financial Consultant at Jubilee Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Sales and Marketing at Private Business
- Internship at Nasir Javaid Maqsood Imran Chartered Accountants
- Bahria University
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Summary
A highly motivated and disciplined individual with strong exposure in sales and marketing. Over 4 years of practical work experience in business development. Personal selling experience in insurance industry. Able to take up new challenges, meeting deadlines and achieving personal as well as organizational goals.
Good Knowledge and command of working in business development Operations including personal selling techniques, prospecting the new clients.
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Experience
Personal Financial Consultant
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Insurance industry
November 2012 – Present (8 months) Islamabad
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
• Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
• Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
• Guide clients in the gathering of information such as life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
• Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Prepare and interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections.
• Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
• Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates.
Sales and Marketing
January 2007 – December 2011 (5 years) Islamabad
• Manage the domestic operations of the Business.
• Attend all sales enquiries
• Follow up on status of sales orders
• Handle correspondence relating to customers
• Attend and solve problems arising from sales orders
• Build the relationship with venders.
• Keeps a close eye on the international market regarding the Gold rates.
• Manage the sales related functions.
• Manage the inventory.
• Deal with customers to close the sale.
• Prepare Monthly Sales Report.
• Coordinate sales order with operations to meet delivery schedules of customers.
Partnership; 51-200 employees; Accounting industry
March 2009 – June 2009 (4 months) Islamabad
• Over look the accounts of different companies.
• Stock taking.
• Registration of the private limited company.
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Languages
English(Professional working proficiency)
Urdu(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Certifications
Skill Level Builder 1
- Jubilee Life Insurance
- November 2012
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Projects
Academic Project on Nokia
Team Members: Muhammad Arif Ashraf
- March 2012 to Present
worked on an academic project of Nokia. The main key findings of this study as follow:
• To study the attitude of youth towards cellular phone.
• Brand loyalty of youth with their cellular phones.
• To determine the brand awareness of the youth with cellular phones.
Assessing the Market potential for Chinese automobiles through consumer response and developing a marketing strategy for enhancing its market share in Pakistan automobile sector.
Team Members: Muhammad Arif Ashraf
- February 2012 to April 2012
The main key findings of this project are:
a) To know the consumers perception about Chinese automobile in Pakistan.
b) To develop the marketing strategies in order to improve the market share of Chinese automobile in Pakistan.
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Skills & Expertise
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Education
MBA, Marketing, Management
2009 – 2012
Activities and Societies: Bahria Business club, Arts and dramatics
Muhammad Arif Ashraf's Additional Information
Contact Muhammad Arif for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Muhammad Arif Ashraf’s full profile to...
- See who you and Muhammad Arif Ashraf know in common
- Get introduced to Muhammad Arif Ashraf
- Contact Muhammad Arif Ashraf directly