Assistant Professor at University of Central Punjab
- Higher Education
Muneeb Bugvi's Overview
- Assistant Professor at Lahore Leads University
- Assistant Professor at University of Central Punjab
- OG I Lecturer Management Sciencies at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Credit Manager at NIB Bank
- Lease Credit Officer at Trust Investment Bank Limited
- Accounting Teacher at Aitchison College Lahore
- University of Central Punjab
- Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab
- Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab Lahore
Muneeb Bugvi's Experience
Educational Institution; 51-200 employees; Higher Education industry
May 2011 – Present (2 years 2 months) Lahore
I am working in Lahore Leads University as Assistant Professor of Accounting in the Faculty of Banking & Finance under the kind supervision of,
Prof. Dr. Khairat M. Ibne-Rasa (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) MSc. Ph.D. FAPS Vice Chancellor, Lahore Leads University (Former Vice Chancellor University of the Punjab Lahore and founder Vice Chancellor Bahauddin Zakria University Multan)
Prof. Dr Abdul Rauf Butt Ph.D. Dean Faculty of Banking & Finance (Former Chairman Department of Economics, University of the Punjab, Lahore)
I am teaching to MBA, MSc. , M.Com, BBA and B.Com Students. Teaching courses are,
1. Financial Accounting
2. Managerial Accounting
3. Financial Statements Analysis
4. Financial Management
Apart from teaching assignments, I am the coordinator of academic program and designed and completed contents for four year BBA Banking & Finance degree program. Three and Half year MBA Banking and Finance program. And two year MSc. In Accounting and Finance degree program according to the guide lines of HEC Pakistan.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Higher Education industry
December 2008 – August 2011 (2 years 9 months) Lahore
University of Central Punjab Lahore (PCBA), as Lecturer ACCOUNTING teaching students of MBA,
1. Financial Accounting
Accounting the Language of Business, Measuring income to access Performance, Transaction Recording, Accrual Accounting, Statement of Cash flow, Final Accounts, Accounting for sales, Inventories and Cost of Goods Sold, Long lived Assets and depreciation, Liabilities and Interest and Stock Holder Equity.
2. Audit and Assurance
Audit and Assurance engagements, Statutory Audit and regulations, Corporate Governance, Professional ethics, Internal audit, Company risk assessment, Audit Planning and documentation, and audit evidence, Internal and Test of Controls, Sampling, Audit evidence for Non Current Assets, Inventory, Receivables, Cash etc.
3. Managerial Accounting
Need for Managerial Accounting information, Cost terms concepts and classification. Job order Costing, Cost Behavior analysis and use, Cost Volume Profit Relationship, Activity Based Costing, Profit Planning and Budgeting, Standard costing and Balanced Score Card
Work experience of 26 months (under the supervision of Prof. Dr Syed Tahir Hijazi and Prof. Dr Fahmida Sultana (Pro-Rector) and Dean FMS-UCP Dr. Shahid and Dr. Irfan Amir) as Lecturer Accounting in the Department of Accounting and Audit. Apart from teaching assignments, was involved in Advising students regarding their Academics. Course management, examination paper preparation and loading result on Academic Portal. Study and lesson plans, Invigilation and student assessment. Involved actively as supervisor in Research Activities and extra-curricular activities like drama. Designated as Patron and running a student social society namely UJALA. UJALA activities are highlighted in Pakistan Electronic Media.
• Designated as Excursion Trip Coordinator UCP.
OG I Lecturer Management Sciencies
Educational Institution; 10,001+ employees; Research industry
February 2008 – December 2008 (11 months)
COMSATS as Officer Grade-I Lecturer in Management Science Department Teaching MBA & BBA Accounting and Finance.
Financial Accounting & Reporting:
Financial Statements, GAAP, Internal Controls, Accounting principles, Balance Sheet. Ledgers, Double entry accounting for Assets, Liabilities, Owner Equity, Expense and Income. Income statement. Accounting cycle. Year end, preparation of formal Financial statements. Accounting for Merchandising Activities. Inventories and the Cost of goods Sold. Financial Assets. Plant Assets and Depreciation. Cash Flow Statements.
Money, Money Supply, Structure of Financial System, Monetary Policy, Comparing debt instruments, Timing of payment, Present Value, Bond yield and prices, Finding the total Rate of Return, Real versus Nominal Interest Rates. Risk of Financial Intermediation, Interest Rate Risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk. Measurement of Interest Rate Risk, Rate sensitive liabilities. Spread Effect. Foreign Exchange Management. LIBOR, Prime lending rate, Default Risk Models. Etc.
• Designated as Excursion Trip Coordinator COMSATS Wah Cantt
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Banking industry
February 2005 – February 2008 (3 years 1 month)
NIB Bank Limited Formerly Pakistan Industrial Credit & Investment Corporation (PICIC)
CONSUMER FINANCE, NIB Bank Thoker Niaz Baig Raiwind Road Br. Lahore, handled Total Credits including Housing Finance, Mortgage Finance, Leasing. SME FINANCE includes Small Business Loan (both Term and Running Finance)
• Portfolio handled in NIB Thoker Niaz Baig Br. worth Rs. 250 Million
• Portfolio handled in NIB Davis Road Br. Lahore worth Rs. 900 Million
Diligently scrutinizing the proposal for finance & processing as per prudential regulations / HO policies.
Preparation of proposal after observing legal formalities and getting the same checked by CAD
• Actively prospects for development loan opportunities from multiple sources, walk in customers.
• Meets prospective borrowers, collects information, evaluates loan requests, negotiates loan terms and conditions.
• Applies appropriate measures of development or ecological impact.
• Prepares detailed risk analysis of borrowers' repayment ability including financial and industry analysis of the borrowers' businesses, presents and defends loan proposals to loan committee.
• Provide informal consulting services to clients regarding plans, projections and business practices. Provide informal technical assistance services to community members, prospective clients and borrowers regarding plans, projections and business practices.
• Monitor outstanding borrowers for conformance with loan conditions, progress in meeting business goals, and overall business performance.
Lease Credit Officer
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Investment Banking industry
2005 – 2006 (1 year) Lahore
Work experience of 10 months under the supervision of Mian Tajamal Hussain As Lease Credit Officer in Marketing and Recovery section, Preparation of proposal after observing legal formalities and getting the same audited. Correspondence in charge, Karachi Branch.
Aitchison College Lahore
November 2001 – February 2005 (3 years 4 months)
Work experience of 36 months under the supervision of Mr. Shamim Saifullaha Khan (Principal) in AITCHISON COLLEGE LAHORE as an Accounting Teacher (Cambridge wing) in the Department of Accounting. Apart from teaching assignments, was involved in session orientation, class management, examination paper preparation and centralized step by step marking of papers in accordance with the guide- lines of Cambridge examiners, study and lesson plans, academic probation and performance analysis, Master On Duty (MOD) for the whole school, parent teacher dialogue, invigilation and student assessment. Involved actively as supervisor in games and extra-curricular activities like parliamentary style debates and drama. Designated as an Assistant House Master Baber House for supervision and monitoring of pupils.
• Class Room Management.
Muneeb Bugvi's Languages
Muneeb Bugvi's Skills & Expertise
Muneeb Bugvi's Education
University of Central Punjab
2010 – 2016 (expected)
Activities and Societies: MS-Finance leading to PHD 2nd Semester / 3.44 CGPA (2012) Research Conducted My Primary Research Area is Commercialization of Microfinance in Pakistan. 1. Research paper written for publication on “Can Commercial Banks do Microfinance in Pakistan” 2. Evaluation of Service Quality by using SERVQUAL Model of Scientific Research. 3. Evaluation Audit of ISO 9001:2008 deployment in Health Services Sector.
Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab
1999 – 2001
Activities and Societies: .Com (Accounting Specialized) 77% marks. (2001)
Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab Lahore
1996 – 1998
Activities and Societies: .Com (Specialized in Accounting & Audit) 70% marks (1999) Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab.
Muneeb Bugvi's Additional Information
Traveling is my Hobby, seen northern Areas+03 Borders of Pakistan. SQUASH LOVER
- Groups and Associations:
- Honors and Awards:
1. Due to shortage of staff In NIB, apart from above mentioned responsibilities and duties, from 07-05-2007 to 03-07-2007 I had also handled the daily Cash Receipt & Payment of the Branch.
2. Received letter of appreciation from management of PICIC, on DEPOSIT amounting Rupees 27.7 million in the year 2006-2007.
3. Designated as Branch Compliance Officer PICIC Thoker Br.
4. Took active part in RECOVERY MOVEMENT of PICIC Feb 2006 under direct supervision of Zonal Head Punjab and showed material results.
Contact Muneeb for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Muneeb Bugvi’s full profile to...
- See who you and Muneeb Bugvi know in common
- Get introduced to Muneeb Bugvi
- Contact Muneeb Bugvi directly